A recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
At Wayspring, we are committed to furthering our value of Equity & Inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. We seek diversity of background and opinion, as we think these attributes improve the performance of our company and are the right thing to do for our communities. We recognize and remove barriers to success within our company and communities. We seek to build a recruiting process that is inclusive and fosters diversity.
Overview of the Clinic RN
The Clinic RN’s primary responsibility is to provide ongoing support to members enrolled in Wayspring’s program. Our clinic is focused on providing addiction medicine services integrated with medical and mental health services to provide a holistic care program for enrolled patients. The RN will work with other team members in delivery of these services.
Primary responsibilities include case management, scheduling appointments, completed prior authorizations, process medication refills, handling referrals, etc. The RN will assist physicians, nurse practitioners and other professionals to provide in-person and virtual clinic services.
Responsibilities of the Clinic RN
- Scheduling and re-scheduling management – Initial appointments from call in, referrals and consult requests; Management of rescheduling if cancellation, PTO, late due to crisis; and Management with Clinicians around appointments if urgent or crisis need for patient.
- Referral and authorization management – Work to obtain referral and authorizations from plan for activity outside the clinic; Collate information and respond in conjunction with guidance from providers; and ensure and track all requests to gain response back from plan
- Process all approvals and communicate with patients
- Work with provider for all denials and process appeals if required
- Intake management – Ensure that the patient and all appropriate records are gathered for intake process with NP; Obtain all releases for engaging with patient and any co-managing provider; Verify that the patient has video/telephonic capabilities; and Coordinate with recovery team around appointment and follow up post appointment
- Ancillary services management – Will provide coordination for ancillary services that are ordered (Lab, radiology, home health and other); Ensure all testing results and consult results are obtained and integrated into EMR; and Respond to all queries for clarification of orders, timing and follow up with providers guidance
- Coordination of home visits with NP – Work with NP to identify those patients that will require home visit for medical services; Develop materials required for the visit including clinical records, any medical supplies and other; Assist in creating schedule that allow for blending of multiple external visits together and map out timing and travel routes for optimization of trips; Confirm with patients one week, two days, one day and day of appointment availability and accessibility (As part of initial contact ensure that there can be privacy if required for any part of examination or discussion to be held at remote location); and Confirm with NP after every visit for safety, follow up requirements, testing or other requirements
- Adhere to Wayspring information security and privacy requirements
- Licensed RN
- 2 years of experience working as an RN, preferably in the behavioral health or substance use space
- A passion for helping individuals struggling with substance use disorder
- Ability to work in a progressive, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft products and Athena (preferred)
Company and Benefit Summary
Wayspring has reimagined substance use disorder treatment. We provide individualized care, delivered with a peer-centered approach. We focus on making sure patients have their basic needs met, like access to care, economic stability, and connection to relationships and community. Then we help each person find their own way to wellness.
- Hybrid In-Office/WFH / Field Based options
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Company funded HSA
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Paid parental leave – all parents included!
- Company paid short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401k match
- Premium Employee Assistance Program, inclusive of counseling sessions
- Company Contributions to Future Minded Savings (think 529, HSA, Student Loan Reimbursement, and Emergency savings fund)
- Generous PTO package (accrual policy based on years of service) and an additional 10 paid company holidays
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.