A recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
At Wayspring, we are committed to furthering our value of Equity & Inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. We seek diversity of background and opinion, as we think these attributes improve the performance of our company and are the right thing to do for our communities. We recognize and remove barriers to success within our company and communities. We seek to build a recruiting process that is inclusive and fosters diversity.
Overview of the Executive Assistant
Wayspring is currently hiring for an Executive Assistant. This role will be responsible for administrative support for senior leadership as well as office management functions for the Nashville office. This role will work closely with the current Executive Assistant.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant
- Manage schedules and communications for key company executives with both internal employees and external clients
- Plan events on and off-site for executives
- Work closely with the current administrative team on office manager duties including visitor management, conference room scheduling, equipment, mail/packages, kitchen stock, etc.
- Greet and manage onsite visitors including parking information and validations
- Coordinate and schedule travel for internal leaders and employees, as needed
- Manage and support conference room meetings, and assist others with conference room scheduling, as needed
- Work with building to manage parking badges for current and new employees
- Support with management of snack inventory, drinks, and lunches for the office
- Ongoing maintenance of office supplies storage and ordering new supplies as requested
- Adhere to Wayspring information security and privacy requirements
- High School degree required
- 4+ years working as an Administrative Assistant or Office Manager
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word, and Teams
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and problem-solving
- Ability to be proactive and self-directed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- This role may require you to lift and carry objects up to 25 pounds, and stand or walk for long periods of time
Company and Benefit Summary
Wayspring has reimagined substance use disorder treatment. We provide individualized care, delivered with a peer-centered approach. We focus on making sure patients have their basic needs met, like access to care, economic stability, and connection to relationships and community. Then we help each person find their own way to wellness.
- Hybrid In-Office/WFH options for the Nashville Office – other markets are fully remote!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Company funded HSA
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Paid parental leave – all parents included!
- Company paid short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401k match
- Premium Employee Assistance Program, inclusive of counseling sessions
- Company Contributions to Future Minded Savings (think 529, HSA, Student Loan Reimbursement, and Emergency savings fund)
- Generous PTO package (accrual policy based on years of service) and an additional 10 paid company holidays
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.