A recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
At Wayspring, we are committed to furthering our value of Equity & Inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. We seek diversity of background and opinion, as we think these attributes improve the performance of our company and are the right thing to do for our communities. We recognize and remove barriers to success within our company and communities. We seek to build a recruiting process that is inclusive and fosters diversity.
Overview of the field-based Nurse Practitioner
A well-known managed care organization has partnered with Wayspring to provide services to vulnerable members. Wayspring is looking for a full time Family Nurse Practitioner willing to conduct visits in a combination of ways including virtually, in person in our outpatient clinic and/or mobile within their homes. All must be fully vaccinated.
Responsibilities of the field-based Nurse Practitioner
- Perform health needs surveys and assessments including history and physicals within the patient’s home, or outpatient clinic; on occasion, some of these assessments are done virtually through a telehealth visit using simultaneous video and audio communication.
- Clinical documentation of acute, chronic, and long-term healthcare issues through the patient encounter in EMR system; Documentation must be accurate, high quality, and completed in a timely manner
- Ensure all appropriate consent forms are signed and dated
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, coders, schedulers, and supervising physician
- Educate patients and/or patient’s families on chronic medical conditions, preventative care, and medication adherence compliance
- Complete referrals to case management, nursing, pharmacy, etc. as needed
- Participate in clinical meetings and compliance training which are primarily web-based; however, provider will occasionally be required to attend on-site training
- As part of the assessment, the provider must do ADL and Fall Risk evaluation, Depression and Nutritional Health Screening, BMI evaluation, and medication reconciliation as necessary or other contractual requirements
- Adhere to Wayspring information security and privacy requirements
- Masters in Nursing
- Board certification from the AANP or ANCC as a Family Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of one year experience in home health and primary care, as well as substance use treatment
- Passionate about helping the Medicaid population and individuals with Substance Use Disorder
- Previous credentialing by Medicare, Medicaid, and other Private Insurance Companies strongly preferred
- Must be fully vaccinated for covid and all childhood diseases
- Must have a reliable vehicle and insurance
- Intermediate technology skills including MS Office (Logging into programs, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Teams), EMR systems, etc.
- Strong and reliable home internet connection
Company and Benefit Summary
Wayspring has reimagined substance use disorder treatment. We provide individualized care, delivered with a peer-centered approach. We focus on making sure patients have their basic needs met, like access to care, economic stability, and connection to relationships and community. Then we help each person find their own way to wellness.
- Hybrid In-Office/WFH/ field based options for the Indianapolis Office
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Company funded HSA
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Paid parental leave – all parents included!
- Company paid short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401k match
- Premium Employee Assistance Program, inclusive of counseling sessions
- Company Contributions to Future Minded Savings (think 529, HSA, Student Loan Reimbursement, and Emergency savings fund)
- Generous PTO package (accrual policy based on years of service) and an additional 10 paid company holidays
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.