IT’S BIG! IT’S GREEK! IT’S COMING!
THURSDAY, AUGUST 31 – SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2023 – 11am-9pm daily
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING ALL OUR FRIENDS BACK AND MEETING NEW ONES, TOO!
The Holy Trinity “Taste of Greece” Festival is on our calendar and we hope it’s on yours too! With all the great food, entertainment and vendors you have come to love over the years, you won’t want to miss it. The hard-working volunteers are already busy preparing to receive thousands of friends and neighbors with open arms and warm smiles!
The full menu will be available later this year. Here are some of the favorites.
- Souvlaki – Cubes of marinated pork served grilled on a skewer
- Moussaka – Layers of potato, eggplant, and perfectly seasoned ground meat topped with a rich, creamy Béchamel sauce
- Souzoukakia – Greek baked meatballs simmered in a tomato-wine sauce
- Spanakopita – Layers of phyllo dough filled with a mixture of spinach, green onion,egg, and a blend of feta, ricotta, parmesan, and cottage cheeses
- Tiropita – Layers of phyllo dough filled with a mixture of feta, ricotta, parmesan, and cream cheeses
- Traditional Gyro – Slow-roasted gyro meat (beef/lamb) wrapped in grilled pita bread. Topped with tomatoes, onions, lettuce, and tzatziki sauce
- …and LOTS MORE!
There will be a Greek band playing nightly, from 6pm – close. The HOPE, JOY, and GOYA student ministries will be dancing – days and times TBD.