A recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
At Wayspring, we are committed to furthering our value of Equity & Inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. We seek diversity of background and opinion, as we think these attributes improve the performance of our company and are the right thing to do for our communities. We recognize and remove barriers to success within our company and communities. We seek to build a recruiting process that is inclusive and fosters diversity.
Business Intelligence Analyst III Overview
Wayspring is seeking a new team member with significant Business Intelligence and Reporting experience, who possesses a strong technical understanding of databases and visualizations. This person will provide enterprise-wide technical, operational, reporting, and problem-solving expertise. This person is a critical thinker who is comfortable in a role requiring initiative and independence, and who can work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while performing a wide variety of duties. This team member should have strong technical skills to independently identify and answer questions throughout the organization. The BI Analyst III will also initiate and run projects that will provide a significant, long-term impact. This role will provide data-driven insight that will help shape future business decisions, clinical interventions, an operational procedures. This is a position with high visibility within the company and our clients and will work closely with leadership of across all areas of the company.
Business Intelligence Analyst III Responsibilities
- Collaborate across multiple teams to research, analyze, and configure complex data sources according to business needs
- Identify gaps in reporting and business intelligence capabilities needed by the company and work on long-term solutions to meet these needs successfully
- Manage projects to scope and develop data marts used for analysis, coordinating input and approvals from multiple stakeholders across the company
- Take the lead on reports and dashboards that enable managers, operators, and team members to better understand our business and facilitate key decisions
- Create and maintain KPI dashboards to enable leaders across the organization to understand our current performance relative to targets
- Productionalize one-time analyses to ensure consistent results and alignment to governed metrics
- Participate in the identification, definition, and testing of company-wide metrics
- Run cross-departmental projects with multiple contributors
- Work independently with leaders across the company to identify opportunities for new data analysis and development of new self-service tools to improve productivity and outcomes
- Collaborate closely with other analytics teams to implement new functions and data across the broader scope of the company
- Develop, document, and maintain tables and views that contribute to complex data models used for dashboards and other analysis
- Actively test for data integrity issues, proactively identifying potential risks for data inconsistencies across data sources and/or reports
- Mentor other Analysts and help them grow their skills and impact within the company
- Adhere to Wayspring information security and privacy requirements
- 4+ years of experience working as an analyst with preference to experience in the healthcare industry (Managed Care, PBM, BPCI, etc.)
- Significant experience with BI Toolsets such as Power BI and DAX
- Significant experience writing complex SQL queries
- Understanding of standard data models/schemas
- Advanced analytic skills with the ability to analyze and interpret data through complex analysis and convey findings in a meaningful, concise manner
- Experience working with large data repositories and/or relational databases
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a strong sense of curiosity
- Strong organization qualities and the ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in both technology and business environments
- Strong customer service and positive attitude
Company and Benefit Summary
Wayspring has reimagined substance use disorder treatment. We provide individualized care, delivered with a peer-centered approach. We focus on making sure patients have their basic needs met, like access to care, economic stability, and connection to relationships and community. Then we help each person find their own way to wellness.
- Hybrid In-Office/WFH options for the Nashville Office – other markets are fully remote!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Company funded HSA
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Paid parental leave – all parents included!
- Company paid short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401k match
- Premium Employee Assistance Program, inclusive of counseling sessions
- Company Contributions to Future Minded Savings (think 529, HSA, Student Loan Reimbursement, and Emergency savings fund)
- Generous PTO package (accrual policy based on years of service) and an additional 10 paid company holidays
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.