A recent study showed that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
At Wayspring, we are committed to furthering our value of Equity & Inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. We seek diversity of background and opinion, as we think these attributes improve the performance of our company and are the right thing to do for our communities. We recognize and remove barriers to success within our company and communities. We seek to build a recruiting process that is inclusive and fosters diversity.
Overview of the Engagement Specialist
The Engagement Specialist is responsible for engaging and educating healthcare professionals and their support staff within a specified market. The Engagement Specialist will support their in-market team’s strategy and execution of Wayspring’s Risk Mitigation Services in support of key outcomes. The ideal candidate should be an outgoing, self-motivated, creative, highly organized, energetic, and professional individual that is detail and goal-oriented. The candidate should enjoy interacting with healthcare practices over the phone in order to introduce services and build a strong and lasting partnership. This role reports to the Market Lead and is part of Wayspring’s market engagement team.
Responsibilities of the Engagement Specialist
- Represent Wayspring in initial interactions with healthcare practices, providers or members
- Engage clinical practices and providers through verbal, in-person and written communication to build strong relationships and provide education around Wayspring’s products and services
- Develop rapport with clinical practices and providers, especially practices that provide resistance in desire to engage
- Tailor communication to each practice to best leverage Wayspring’s products and services relative to the provider’s needs
- Drive outcomes and goals around practice engagement and education surrounding Risk Mitigation services
- Provide routine follow-up to clinical practices as needed to support Risk Mitigation services
- Practice discretion and sensitivity when working with sensitive/confidential data in accordance with HIPAA regulations
- Coordinate relationships between providers and Wayspring’s clinical team and support their engagements through preparation of practice summaries
- Provide continuous feedback to enhance the outreach strategy and product development
- Adhere to Wayspring information security and privacy requirements
- Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Self-starter with start-up mentality to help build solutions, think critically, and adapt quickly
- Ability to build genuine rapport with providers and comfortable with having difficult and sensitive conversations
- An intrinsic drive and desire to achieve goals and exceed expectations
- Understanding of how their role drives the company’s goals and each small detail can make a large impact
- Customer-service oriented with exceptional follow-through and follow-up
- Willingness to evolve and improve and comfortable with constructive feedback
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong written, verbal, and in-person communication skills
- Comfortable and self-disciplined to work in a dynamic and remote environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Background and/or experience in healthcare with an understanding of pharmacotherapy and procedures around pain management, behavioral health and medication-assisted treatment
- Experience in providing excellent customer service
Company and Benefit Summary
Wayspring has reimagined substance use disorder treatment. We provide individualized care, delivered with a peer-centered approach. We focus on making sure patients have their basic needs met, like access to care, economic stability, and connection to relationships and community. Then we help each person find their own way to wellness.
- Hybrid In-Office/WFH options for the Nashville Office – other markets are fully remote!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Company funded HSA
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Paid parental leave – all parents included!
- Company-paid short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401k match
- Premium Employee Assistance Program, inclusive of counseling sessions
- Company Contributions to Future Minded Savings (think 529, HSA, Student Loan Reimbursement, and Emergency savings fund)
- Generous PTO package (accrual policy based on years of service) and an additional 10 paid company holidays
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.