A recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
At Wayspring, we are committed to furthering our value of Equity & Inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. We seek diversity of background and opinion, as we think these attributes improve the performance of our company and are the right thing to do for our communities. We recognize and remove barriers to success within our company and communities. We seek to build a recruiting process that is inclusive and fosters diversity.
Overview of the Healthcare Analyst II
Wayspring is seeking a new team member with analyst experience and technical understanding of databases and visualizations who can provide enterprise-wide technical, operational, reporting, and problem-solving expertise. Ideally, this is a critical thinker, taking on an individual contributor role requiring initiative, independence, drive, and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and an ability to perform a wide variety of duties. As an Analyst II, this role will provide critical standard reporting of operational metrics and will also perform ad-hoc investigation and problem solving of key questions that arise from our everyday business. This is a position with high visibility within the company and will work closely with the leadership of multiple functional areas.
Responsibilities of the Healthcare Analyst II
- Collaborate across multiple teams to research, analyze, and configure complex data sources according to business needs
- Analyze a variety of data, including medical claims, lab/pharmacy claims, internal products and operational data to identify trends, pinpoint data issues/areas for improvement and recommend solutions and alternatives
- Work closely with all other departments to provide ad-hoc answers to key business questions utilizing SQL, BI Tools, or other means
- Summarize and synthesize data and information from multiple sources, interpret and translate findings into meaningful information and data assets
- Develop new data models that allow for complex analysis to take place on previously unutilized data sources
- Proactively identifying problems/issues concerning data accuracy and data integrity and work on solutions to avoid similar problems in the future
- Provide data analysis and development support for core healthcare analytic and operational solutions supporting internal and external customers
- Perform key analysis of prospective clients with focus on identifying specific opportunities and assisting related business development activities
- Provide business analysis and development support for core healthcare analytic solutions supporting internal and external customers
- Monitor the accuracy, completeness and validity of reporting prior to distribution and ensure the integrity of data through ongoing analysis
- Adhere to Wayspring information security and privacy requirements
- 2+ years of experience working as an analyst or 1 year of analyst experience and 2+ years of relevant coursework
- Experience in developing complex, legible and well-structured queries in SQL highly preferred
- Experience with BI Toolsets is preferred but not required
- Ability to translate business needs/requirements into technical requirements and build out data sources
- The ability to analyze and interpret data through complex analysis and convey findings in a meaningful, concise manner
- Experience working with large data repositories and/or relational databases
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail
- Strong organization qualities and the ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in both technology and business environments
- Strong customer service and positive attitude
Company and Benefit Summary
Wayspring has reimagined substance use disorder treatment. We provide individualized care, delivered with a peer-centered approach. We focus on making sure patients have their basic needs met, like access to care, economic stability, and connection to relationships and community. Then we help each person find their own way to wellness.
- Hybrid In-Office/WFH options for the Nashville Office – other markets are fully remote!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Company funded HSA
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Paid parental leave – all parents included!
- Company paid short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401k match
- Premium Employee Assistance Program, inclusive of counseling sessions
- Company Contributions to Future Minded Savings (think 529, HSA, Student Loan Reimbursement, and Emergency savings fund)
- Generous PTO package (accrual policy based on years of service) and an additional 10 paid company holidays
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.