A recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
At Wayspring, we are committed to furthering our value of Equity & Inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. We seek diversity of background and opinion, as we think these attributes improve the performance of our company and are the right thing to do for our communities. We recognize and remove barriers to success within our company and communities. We seek to build a recruiting process that is inclusive and fosters diversity.
Overview of the Software Engineer II (React)
Responsibilities of the Software Engineer II (React)
- Develop new user-facing features in React web apps
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and transform into responsive, user-friendly interfaces
- Participate in code reviews and technical discussions with fellow engineers
- Write sensible but thorough unit tests
- Collaborate with stakeholders and Engineering leadership to take functional requirements and translate to technical requirements
- Support healthcare-based security and compliance requirements
- Degree/certificate in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years professional experience
- Intermediate experience with React (+ Typescript)
- Enjoys creating solid, clean, functional code
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking
- Ability to estimate, plan and communicate work effectively
- Thrives in collaborative development environment
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- Bonus points: UI/UX design, Angular, Django/Python, Jest, AWS CI/CD
Company and Benefit Summary
Wayspring has reimagined substance use disorder treatment. We provide individualized care, delivered with a peer-centered approach. We focus on making sure patients have their basic needs met, like access to care, economic stability, and connection to relationships and community. Then we help each person find their own way to wellness.
- Hybrid In-Office/WFH options for the Nashville Office – other markets are fully remote!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
- Company funded HSA
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Paid parental leave – all parents included!
- Company-paid short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Generous 401k match
- Premium Employee Assistance Program, inclusive of counseling sessions
- Company Contributions to Future Minded Savings (think 529, HSA, Student Loan Reimbursement, and Emergency savings fund)
- Generous PTO package (accrual policy based on years of service) and an additional 10 paid company holidays
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.