A recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
At Wayspring, we are committed to furthering our value of Equity & Inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. We seek diversity of background and opinion, as we think these attributes improve the performance of our company and are the right thing to do for our communities. We recognize and remove barriers to success within our company and communities. We seek to build a recruiting process that is inclusive and fosters diversity.
Overview of the Recovery Partner
The Recovery Partner’s primary responsibility is to facilitate the optimal delivery of care for members enrolled in Wayspring’s Recovery Solution. This role will be an essential aspect of the program, serving as the primary clinical support relative to members’ recovery plan. The Recovery Partner will be responsible for establishing, executing, and monitoring members’ action plans, both clinical in nature and oversee those associated to SDOH needs, which will require collaboration with providers, members, and Wayspring’s Peer Recovery Specialists.
Our ideal candidate would have experience in behavioral health, preferably in the field of substance use disorders, interacting directly with patients and providers. Strong organizational and communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to quickly identify problems and act to minimize the likelihood of adverse clinical outcomes.
Responsibilities of the Recovery Partner
- Conduct initial comprehensive intake for members new to Wayspring’s Recovery Solution
- Facilitate the process of matching members with Wayspring’s Peer Recovery Specialists to ensure optimal outcomes
- Establish members’ Usage Event Prevention Plan to improve engagement and retention in treatment
- Review, and when appropriate, execute Usage Event Prevention Plan should members stray from prescribed treatment or experience a slip/lapse/relapse
- Ensure that Wayspring’s Peer Recovery Specialists understand and adhere to members’ treatment plans
- Act as a clinical resource specific to members’ unique issues and treatment plans to Wayspring’s Peer Recovery Specialists
- Monitor, both through evaluation of pharmacy and medical claims, as well as through regular communication with Wayspring’s Peer Recovery Specialists, progress in members’ recovery plans
- Prepare members for clinical rounds, both internal and joint rounds with the client
- Monitor self via KPIs to ensure meeting program goals and programmatic expectations
- Adhere to Wayspring information security and privacy requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a mental health discipline and/or a valid clinical license in a related field (Degrees in social work, psychology, sociology, criminal justice, and the like are often good fits)
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with psychiatric and/or substance abuse treatment
- Experience in settings that include inpatient, partial, and/or outpatient treatment and care management preferred
- Access to transportation for in-person meetings with patients
- Strong customer service orientation, and excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to function in an interdisciplinary setting
- Thrive to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Belief that the status quo can be improved upon, and an innate desire for process improvement, problem solving, and results
- An appetite for learning and self-improvement
- Start-up, healthcare services, healthcare IT, and/or entrepreneur skills a plus
Company and Benefit Summary
Wayspring has reimagined substance use disorder treatment. We provide individualized care, delivered with a peer-centered approach. We focus on making sure patients have their basic needs met, like access to care, economic stability, and connection to relationships and community. Then we help each person find their own way to wellness.
- Hybrid In-Office/WFH options for the Nashville Office – other markets are fully remote!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Company funded HSA
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Paid parental leave – all parents included!
- Company paid short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401k match
- Premium Employee Assistance Program, inclusive of counseling sessions
- Company Contributions to Future Minded Savings (think 529, HSA, Student Loan Reimbursement, and Emergency savings fund)
- Generous PTO package (accrual policy based on years of service) and an additional 10 paid company holidays
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.