A recent study shows that men apply for a job or promotion when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women and other marginalized groups apply only if they meet 100% of them. So, if you think you’d be a great fit, but don’t necessarily meet every single requirement on one of our job openings, please still apply. We’d love to consider your application!
At Wayspring, we are committed to furthering our value of Equity & Inclusion throughout our recruiting practices. We seek diversity of background and opinion, as we think these attributes improve the performance of our company and are the right thing to do for our communities. We recognize and remove barriers to success within our company and communities. We seek to build a recruiting process that is inclusive and fosters diversity.
Overview of the Provider Partnership Specialist
Wayspring is seeking a Provider Partnership Specialist to build collaborative relationships with treatment programs in the Pennsylvania Market, with the ultimate goal of driving referral and enrollment in Wayspring’s Recovery Solution program and providing initial resources to newly enrolled individuals. Experience as a CPRS or strong community connections is recommended.
The Provider Partnership Specialist will collaborate with treatment programs, build deep relationships with providers, and work with in-market field staff to ensure performance of the program.
This position is crucial to the success of Wayspring’s Recovery Solutions Program in Pennsylvania. Our ideal candidate will be eager to own relationships, have an interest in enhancing their account management skills, and leverage technology and resources to innovate and drive performance. This is an individual contributor role, reporting to our Director of Provider Partnerships, with strong growth potential.
Responsibilities of the Provider Partnership Specialist
- Represent Wayspring and act as a liaison between the company and the provider community
- Develop and foster multi-level relationships between Wayspring and local treatment facilities that are providing services for those struggling with Substance Use Disorder (SUD)
- Target treatment providers to build initial relationships and establish contact
- Lead implementation efforts in partnership with clinical operations; help establish protocols and procedures for the referral of members from local treatment facilities into Wayspring’s Recovery Solutions program
- Support with member enrollments at facilities and provide initial connections to community resources when necessary
- Deliver presentations in partnership with internal stakeholders and executives
- Manage and deliver provider reporting
- Ensure continuous quality improvement related to provider integrations
- Adhere to Wayspring information security and privacy requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in outside sales and/or account management
- Strong customer service orientation, interpersonal skills, and written and verbal communications
- Experience building relationships at various levels throughout an organization
- 2+ years of experience with sales or account management; healthcare experience preferred
- Ability to function in interdisciplinary settings
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and doesn’t bat an eye at change
- A belief that the status quo can be improved upon, and an innate desire for process improvement, problem-solving, and results
- Track record of determination, results, and working on high-performance teams
- Voracious appetite for learning and self-improvement
- Start-up, healthcare services, healthcare IT, and/or entrepreneur skills a plus
Company and Benefit Summary
Wayspring has reimagined substance use disorder treatment. We provide individualized care, delivered with a peer-centered approach. We focus on making sure patients have their basic needs met, like access to care, economic stability, and connection to relationships and community. Then we help each person find their own way to wellness.
- Hybrid In-Office/WFH options for the Nashville Office – other markets are fully remote!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
- Company funded HSA
- Monthly Gym Allowance
- Paid parental leave – all parents included!
- Company-paid short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Generous 401k match
- Premium Employee Assistance Program, inclusive of counseling sessions
- Company Contributions to Future Minded Savings (think 529, HSA, Student Loan Reimbursement, and Emergency savings fund)
- Generous PTO package (accrual policy based on years of service) and an additional 10 paid company holidays
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.